We are excited to announce that the SM cipher webinar will once again be available for those residing in the European time zone! We invite you to join us for an enlightening webinar discussing the launch of wolfSSL’s SM cipher implementations.
Save the date: 8/24/2023 at 10 am CET
As many people know, Chinese government regulators are now mandating use of SM2, SM3 and SM4 in critical systems, including automobiles, avionics, power systems, and communication systems. Since many of our customers are multi-nationals that do business in China, they have been requesting the addition of these algorithms in wolfSSL products.
We recently released our supported versions of SM2, SM3, and SM4, with the intention to release the ZUC stream cipher at some point this year to completely satisfy SM9. We are also in contact with labs regarding support of OSCCA certification at some point in the future. This is really great news for our customers in Chinese markets!
For those readers considering using wolfSSL products, here’s some additional notes:
- The SM Ciphers are fully supported in wolfSSL’s TLS 1.3 and DTLS 1.3 implementations.
- wolfSSH, wolfBoot and our other products will support ShangMi ciphers.
- ARM, Intel, and RiscV assembly is in the works for our SM implementations for maximum performance
- We support bare metal for SM2, SM3, and SM4.
- We have maximized performance and minimized size, so the ShangMi algorithms will work well for embedded systems use cases on a wide variety of microcontrollers (MCU’s). They will be available for all of the MCU silicon that we currently support, including STM32, NXP i.MX, RISC-V, Renesas RA, RX, and Synergy, Nordic NRF32, Microchip PIC32, Infineon Aurix, TI MSP, and many others.
- Our GPLv2 versions of the SM ciphers are available for download on GitHub
Commercially licensed versions are available.
Register now to reserve your seat!
As always, our webinars will include Q&A sessions throughout the webinar. If you have questions about the ShangMi ciphers and algorithms, please contact us at facts@wolfSSL.com, or call us at +1 425 245 8247.