News to look forward to—wolfSSL plans to integrate wolfTPM, our portable TPM 2.0 library, into U-Boot! This would extend the TPM 2.0 capabilities in U-Boot to include signature verification and measured boot.
For many platforms, we can replace U-Boot such as on the Xilinx UltraScale+ MPSoC.
wolfBoot is a portable secure bootloader solution that offers firmware authentication and firmware update mechanisms. Thanks to its minimalistic design, wolfBoot is completely independent from any OS or bare-metal application. Some of its key features include:
- Partition signature verification using ED25519, RSA and ECC
- Encryption of partitions
- Updating of partitions in the boot loader
- Measured boot with TPM 2.0 PCR registers
- Offloading to crypto coprocessors like the TPM 2.0 modules
- Version checking for updates
- Rollback on failed updates
For information on our wolfBoot TPM integration, visit https://www.wolfssl.com/curious-learn-wolfboot-tpm/.
If you are interested in our U-Boot wolfTPM integration, please email email@example.com.