One of the earliest posts on our blog is this one: https://www.wolfssl.com/wolfssl-supports-the-rim-playbook/
In 2010 it was announced that wolfSSL supported (Research In Motion) RIM’s BlackBerry Playbook and mentions QNX support ever since the first source release of wolfSSL. That has been close to 20 years of support.
In this post we’d like to mention that it is not just the wolfSSL library that supports QNX; all of our products do!
- wolfSSL and wolfCrypt with FIPS, DO-178 DAL A or without are all fully supported
- Running QNX on a board with a TPM on it? Then wolfTPM which supports the TPM 2.0 protocol is something you must use.
- Need a light-weight SSH implementation on your QNX project? Then wolfSSH is your solution.
- Want to guarantee the integrity of your QNX firmware image or do over the air updates? Then the wolfBoot bootloader is perfect for you.
- Looking for an (Intrusion Detection and Prevention System) IDPS to secure your QNX-based deployment? Then wolfSentry is what you’re looking for.
- Have a need for lightweight data transfer? Try curl or even tiny-curl for those low-resource platforms that QNX is known to run on.
Please reach out to us to learn more about how we can help you secure your QNX deployments! Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.