Version 1.4.0 of the wolfCrypt JCE Provider and JNI wrapper is now available for download!
wolfCrypt JNI/JCE provide Java-based applications with an easy way to use the native wolfCrypt cryptography library. The thin JNI wrapper can be used for direct JNI calls into native wolfCrypt, or the JCE provider (wolfJCE) can be registered as a Java Security provider for seamless integration underneath the Java Security API. wolfCrypt JNI/JCE can work with wolfCrypt FIPS 140-2 (and upcoming 140-3) as well!
Release 1.4.0 of wolfCrypt JNI has bug fixes and new features including:
- Add example directory with one simple ProviderTest example (PR 32)
- Fix double free of ChaCha pointer (PR 34)
- Add test cases for ChaCha.java (PR 34)
- Skip WolfCryptMacTest for HMAC-MD5 when using wolfCrypt FIPS 140-3 (PR 35)
- Use new hash struct names (wc_Md5/wc_Sha/etc) in native code (PR 35)
- Fix potential build error with non-ASCII apostrophes in Fips.java (PR 36)
Version 1.4.0 can be downloaded from the wolfSSL download page, and an updated version of the wolfCrypt JNI/JCE User Manual can be found here. For any questions, or to get help using wolfSSL in your product or projects, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.