The wolfMQTT library is an implementation of the MQTT Client written in C for embedded use, which supports SSL/TLS via the wolfSSL library. This library was built from the ground up to be multi-platform, space conscious and extensible. And most importantly it integrates with wolfSSL to provide TLS support, for a secure solution out of the gate!
- MQTT v3.1.1
- MQTT v5.0
- MQTT-SN (Sensor Network) v1.2
- Non-blocking support for baremetal apps
- Multithread for OS/RTOS supporting threads
- Publish messages that are received can trigger a registered function
- Broker disconnect for easily handling reconnects
- Networking for simple integration with any I/O
- MQTTv5 properties can be handled with a registered function
Supported build environments:
- Mac/Linux/Unix with make files
- Visual Studio solution
- Cross-compile for any target
While you’re there, show us some love and give the wolfMQTT project a Star!