wolfSSH Version 1.4.2 Has Been Released!!
This version of wolfSSH includes some new feature additions and fixes.
Additional features and code changes added to wolfSSH include:
- Added example server with Renesas CS+ port
- Add structure size print out option -z to example client when the macro WOLFSSH_SHOW_SIZES is defined
- Additional automated tests of wolfSSH_CTX_UsePrivateKey_buffer and fix for call when key is already loaded
- Refactoring done to internal handling of packet assembly
- Add client side public key authentication support
- Support added for global requests
- Addition of WS_USER_AUTH_E error returned when user authentication callback returns WOLFSSH_USERAUTH_REJECTED
Fixes added in the release include :
- GCC 8 build warning fixes
- Fix for warning with enums used with SFTP and set socket type
- Fix for initializing UserAuthData to all zeros before use
- Fix for SFTP “LS” operation when setting the default window size to 2048
- Fix for NULL dereference warning, rPad/sPad initialization and SFTP check on want read. Thanks to GitHub user LinuxJedi for the reports
- Remove void cast on variable not compiled in with single threaded builds
You can download the latest release here: https://www.wolfssl.com/download/
Additional information on wolfSSH can be found on the wolfSSH product page.
For more information on platform support or for questions regarding wolfSSH, contact us at email@example.com.