Version 2.4.6 of the wolfSSL embedded SSL/TLS library has been released and is now available for download. This release contains bug fixes and has a few new features including:
– ECC into main (GPLv2) version
– Lean PSK build (reduced code size, RAM usage, and stack usage)
– FreeBSD CRL monitor support
– wolfSSL_send() and wolfSSL_recv() for I/O flag setting
– CodeWarrior Support
– MQX / MFS / RTCS Support
– Freescale Kinetis support including Hardware RNG
– autoconf builds use jobserver
– Sniffer memory reductions
Thanks to Brian Aker for the improved autoconf system, make rpm, cyassl-config, warning system, and general good ideas for improving wolfSSL!
The Freescale Kinetis K70 RNGA documentation can be found in Chapter 37 of the K70 Sub-Family Reference Manual:
To download the open source, GPLv2-licensed version of wolfSSL 2.4.6, please visit our Download Page. If you have any questions or comments or would like more information on commercial versions of wolfSSL, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For build instructions, a full feature list, API reference, and more, please see the wolfSSL Manual.