Merry Christmas! The Christmas release of wolfSSL is here, version 5.5.4! This includes some minor feature additions, QUIC related changes for HAProxy use, port to the MAXQ hardware, improvements in performance, as well as additional enhancements and fixes. In this development cycle we also did testing of using wolfSSL with NuttX, and wolfSSL is ready to go for any projects looking for TLS / cryptography with NuttX.
Here are some of the key new features we added to this new version.
New Feature Additions
- QUIC related changes for HAProxy integration and config option
- Support for Analog Devices MAXQ1080 and MAXQ1065
- Testing and build of wolfSSL with NuttX
- New software based entropy gatherer with configure option --enable-entropy-memuse
- NXP SE050 feature expansion and fixes, adding in RSA support and conditional compile of AES and CMAC
- Support for multi-threaded sniffer