The wolfSSL / wolfCrypt libraries support asynchronous (non-blocking) crypto using hardware acceleration with the Intel QuickAssist and Cavium Nitrox III/V adapters. These are PCIe devices that accelerate crypto operations. For server platforms requiring high connection rates and throughput this allows greatly increased performance.
For some performance numbers see this page:
Release v4.4.0 of wolfSSL Async has bug fixes and new features including:
- All wolfSSL v4.4.0 release fixes (https://github.com/wolfSSL/wolfssl/releases/tag/v4.4.0-stable)
- Fix for uninitialized `supSha3` warning.
- Fix for use of incorrect devId for wolfSSL_SHA3_256_Init.
- Fix for QAT with Shake256.
- Fix for QAT example `./build.sh`.
To find out more or get an evaluation please email email@example.com.