Version 1.1.0 of wolfSSL JNI is now available for download. wolfSSL JNI provides Java applications with a convenient Java API to the widely-used CyaSSL lightweight SSL/TLS library, including support for TLS 1.2 and DTLS 1.2.
This release contains bug fixes and features including:
– Updated support for CyaSSL, tested against CyaSSL 2.9.4
– Updated example certificates and CRLs for use with the included example client and server applications
– Test framework modification which now expects the user to have JUnit JARs installed on the development platform
– Updated unit tests and conversion from JUnit3 to JUnit4
– Android NDK support
– CRL monitor is now optional in server mode
Additional information regarding using wolfSSL JNI with Android NDK-based applications will follow in a separate post. wolfSSL JNI 1.1.0 can be downloaded from the wolfSSL download page and the wolfSSL JNI Manual can be found here.