Version 1.2.0 of wolfCrypt JCE and JNI is now available for download! The wolfCrypt JCE provider and JNI wrapper provide Java applications with a convenient Java API to the widely-used wolfCrypt cryptography library, including support for FIPS 140-2/140-3! This package provides both a Java JCE Provider as well as a thin JNI wrapper around native wolfCrypt.
Release 1.2.0 includes FIPS 140-3 compatibility, bug fixes and changes including:
- Add FIPS 140-3 compatibility when using wolfCrypt FIPS or FIPS Ready
- Increase junit version from 4.12 to 4.13 in pom.xml
- Add local “./lib” directory to “java.library.path” in pom.xml
- Fix debug builds using the “WOLFCRYPT_JNI_DEBUG_ON” define
- Fix compatibility with wolfCrypt “NO_OLD_*” defines
- Fix compatibility with wolfSSL “./configure –enable-all” and ECC tests
For any questions, or to get help using wolfSSL in your product or project, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.