wolfTPM version 1.6 has been released (08/01/2019) and is available for download! This release includes improvements for compatibility, chip detection, initialization options and small stack support. This version adds new wrapper API’s for PCR extend as well as support for using HMAC with an existing key.
A full list of the release notes are listed below:
- Fix for wolfCrypt init/cleanup issue with reference count. (PR #75)
- Fix to restore existing TPM context after calling
wolfTPM2_Test. (PR #74)
- Fix to resolve handling of unsupported ECC curves with the TPM module and ECDHE. (PR #69)
- Fix for
wolfTPM2_SetCommandto ensure auth is cleared. (PR #69)
--enable-smallstackbuild options for reducing stack usage. (PR #73)
- Added support for keeping an HMAC key loaded. (PR #72)
- Added API unit test framework. (PR #71)
- Added new wrapper API
wolfTPM2_OpenExistingfor accessing device that’s already started. (PR #71)
- Added new
wolfTPM2_ExtendPCRwrapper. (PR #70)
- Added crypto callback flags for FIPS mode and Use Symmetric options. (PR #69)
WOLFTPM_DEBUG_TIMEOUTmacro for debugging the timeout checking. (PR #69)
- Added support for ST33
TPM2_SetModecommand for disabling power saving. (PR #69)
- Improvements for chip detection, compatibility and startup performance (PR #67)
- Added support for
- Fix printf type warnings.
- Moved the TPM hardware type build macro detection until after the
- Optimization to initialize Mutex and RNG only when use is required.
- Added missing stdio.h for printf in examples.
- Added new API’s
- Allowed way to indicate
BOOLtype already defined.
- Added C++ support.
- Added new API
wolfTPM2_Testfor testing for TPM and optionally returning capabilities. (PR #66)
- Added way to include generated
wolftpm/options.h(or customized one) using
WOLFTPM_USER_SETTINGS. (PR #63)
You can download the latest release here: https://www.wolfssl.com/download/
Additional information on wolfTPM can be found on the wolfTPM product page.
For more information on platform support or for questions regarding wolfTPM, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.