wolfSSL C# (Wrapper)
The wolfSSL C# wrapper gives the ability to make use of the TLS/SSL security perfected from IoT and embedded devices in C# development. This allows for integration of a subset of wolfSSL API into a C# project. Supporting use of both DTLS and TLS connections.
- Support for PSK cipher suites
- Can use both DTLS and TLS
- Server Visual Studio examples available!
- Callbacks for I/O operations
- Custom logging callbacks
- Uses progressive wolfSSL library
- Support for ChaCha20/Poly1305 cipher suites
Platform and Language Support
Written for support of .NET frameworks in C# programming language. Visual Studio solution included.
Support packages for wolfSSL are available on an annual basis directly from wolfSSL. With three different package options, you can compare them side-by-side and choose the package that best fits your specific needs. Please see our Support Packages page for more details or contact us with any questions.
- Inherits security and built in features such as ChaCha20/Poly1305 from wolfSSL
- Small code size, less than 1300 lines of code
- Use of PSK cipher suites
- Up to DTLS 1.2 and TLS 1.3
- Custom logging callback
- Custom I/O callbacks available
- Dual licensed Commercial and Open Source (GPLv2)
- Example Visual Studio server programs
- The native wolfSSL library has support for chipsets including ARM, Intel, Motorola, mbed, NXP/Freescale, Microchip (PIC32)/Atmel, STMicro (STM32F2/F4), Analog Devices, Texas Instruments, and more
- If you would like to use or test wolfSSL on a non-supported chipset, let us know and we’ll be happy to support you.
Supported Operating Environments
- If you would like to test wolfSSL on another environment, let us know and we’ll be happy to support you.